Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A. Maths CT yesterday was super difficult.
But I managed to score 10 & a half.
PF scored 11 & a half can.
I hope the EOYE for both Maths will not be super hard.
Esp for A. Maths,
& E. Maths too.

I cant afford to retain this year.
Focus.

Congrats :D

Sali & Jali =D

Presented our milk posters today.
Only 5 out of 9 handed in.
Faizal asked JH which poster caught his attention.
He chose both Lin & my poster.
So cool :D

Faizal also added that Devanai & ours will be competing to see who's poster will be selected to be put up in the school canteen.

We got our coursework marking scheme today.
Some sort of a marking scheme.

15m - 3 meals
40m - EOYE
30m - Practical
15m - Project

Im super super super afraid that I might flunk my whole F&N.
Choy.

Super stress.
Shall end here.

I'll tell myself,
Im happy, Im happy, Im really happy.

No comments: